Little Trip to Heaven (On the Wings of your Love)


Little trip to heaven on the wings of your love
Banana moon is shining in the sky
I feel like I'm in heaven when you’re with me
I know that I'm in heaven when you smile
Though we’re stuck here on the ground
I got something that I've found, and it's you



I don't have to take no trip to outer space
All I have to do is look in your face
And before I know it I'm in orbit around you
Thanking my lucky stars that I found you
When I see your constellation, you’re my inspiration
And it's you




You’re my North Star when I'm lost and feeling blue
The sun is breaking through the clouds don't you, don't you know it's true?
Honey, all the other stars seem dim around you
I thank my lucky stars that I’ve found you,


When I see your smiling face, honey,
I know nothing ever going to take your place
And it's you, and it's you, and it's you,
and it's you, and it's you, and it's you






Letra: Tom Waits. Fotos: reciclagem de fotos que tirei em Portugal, França e Tailandia.

Back to Home Back to Top Nomadismes. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.