Waiting in Vain

"the singer more in love with the wait than in wait for the love"


I don’t wanna wait in vain for your love
From the very first time I rest my eyes on you, girl
My heart says follow trough
But I know, now, that I’m way down on your line
But the waitin feel is fine
So don’t treat me like a puppet on a string
cause I know I have to do my thing
Don’t talk to me as if you think I’m dumb
I wanna know when you’re gonna come
I don’t wanna wait in vain for your love;

...

Its been three years since I’m knockin on your door,
And I still can knock some more
Ooh girl, ooh girl

...

Tears in my eyes burn
Tears in my eyes burn while I’m waiting for my turn

...

It’s your love that I’m waiting on

It’s my love that you’re running from.

1 nomades:

Anonyme a dit…
1/10/06 14:39

Very nice site!
» »

Back to Home Back to Top Nomadismes. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.